Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Kingspan HP200 30 tube install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they come in the kit. Only really for initial purging of air. The solar filling pump removes the rest.

A drain back requires an aav ( ideally solar rated) to be placed internally, need to be at the highest point iirc.

I personally wouldn't touch a drain back system, they are noisy and I'd imagine they would wear pumps alot quicker, the hp's are good, because when they overheat, the phials apparently pull away from the manifold to stop heating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kingspan HP200 30 tube install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I am a newbie here! I am a sparky by trade and have been rebuilding/extending/developing our property for 3 years! (living on site in...
Replies
Views
E
Hi - I have installed the first fix for the central heating and hot/cold water in my house (and pressure tested). At the moment I have tails of...
Replies
Views
edwardk
E
S
Sealed or Vented? We want to hire a plumber to install a new heating and plumbing in our home. It seems that before we can get proper quotes or...
Replies
Views
M
A friend has just moved house and has a conventional gas boiler (on the ground floor) and indirect HWC (22mm feed & return) with 4 radiators fed...
Replies
Views
C
hi every one< new to this site so please stick with me i have an open vented heating/hot water water system in my house, there is a hot water...
Replies
Views
ecowarm
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock