Discuss Is this new look website ok ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also experienced this and will look out for other options posted to prevent this.:)regards turnpin

just posted a link for connaught going into admin , it shows up but without out underlining or anything , blends into the background if you see what i mean :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is this new look website ok ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
We had a new CH system recently installed, by contractor, as part of general refurb. The Vaillant EcoTec 630 boiler was installed by a Gas Safe...
Replies
Views
nervous123
N
P
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
A
Hi, Thanks for taking your time to read my plea for help (it’s a bit long)! My boiler a 12 year old Potterton Profile 80 NG seems to be playing...
Replies
Views
SueMax
S
There are a lot of brickbats thrown at the Plumbing Trade and very few bouquets. So with the Mod's permission I hope to address that in a small...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
A
Hi all, new to the site. I've searched previous forum posts but can't find the answer to this one - I recently fitted a new Rad in my bathroom...
Replies
Views
moony
M

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock