Discuss Is this new look website ok ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is the 2nd site I frequent that has changed it's look in the last few weeks and sadly not for the better. I rarely use the other site now and I'm afraid I doubt I'll be on here much now. In my opinion it looks way to over engineered and lacks clarity.

But hey, what do I know ;)

I am not keen on the bright colours of some of the forum colour schemes and do find it detracts from the clarity but know many do
I have found if you change to the black and white colour chose at the bottom l/h side of page ,this improves the clarity of the forums for me,new colours will be coming on line

It may look over engineered,but looks can be deceptive,there are all the same basic functions as before ,all be it with different titles,if that is all you want to use

However it is true now you have more options for you to personalise your on line experience here if you wish and there are more options to expand the forum in different ways in the future

Hopefully it is not just the forum appearance that draws you here but the content too,which I hope you will agree is very good,however if you have any ideas how to improve it let us know
:):)

Excellent refresh, I was only on the old one a few days and found it really painful to navigate, this one is in line with most my other forums now. Good work.

I seem to have to keep login in, whilst browsing. At least 5 times tonight!!!! Frustrating

Log out manually and then log back in. This will clear and reset your cookie. :)

If everybody refreshes their screen by holding down the CTRL key and hitting F5 you should see a much smaller sponsors column. :)

Hi Dan,
Have logged in & out as suggested, but still can't every so often reply to a thread without logging out then in again, anymore advice thanks Aggis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is this new look website ok ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
We had a new CH system recently installed, by contractor, as part of general refurb. The Vaillant EcoTec 630 boiler was installed by a Gas Safe...
Replies
Views
nervous123
N
P
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
A
Hi, Thanks for taking your time to read my plea for help (it’s a bit long)! My boiler a 12 year old Potterton Profile 80 NG seems to be playing...
Replies
Views
SueMax
S
There are a lot of brickbats thrown at the Plumbing Trade and very few bouquets. So with the Mod's permission I hope to address that in a small...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
A
Hi all, new to the site. I've searched previous forum posts but can't find the answer to this one - I recently fitted a new Rad in my bathroom...
Replies
Views
moony
M

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back