Discuss Is this new look website ok ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only gripe I have with the new look is the size of the message box. When I'm trying to read threads via my phone its too cramped to read easily and pretty much impossible when its a quote. Any chance of getting it adjusted admin?

Cracking (and highly accurate!) post Puddle!!

Made me smile!

I seem to have to keep login in, whilst browsing. At least 5 times tonight!!!! Frustrating

Are you the stig ,steve !! respect

i wish no it was a birthday pressy you get driven round by an instructer to learn(ish) the track, then you drive the cayman with an instructor then you are let loose in a single seater limited to 100mph it was well good.

steve

still cant read messages as the are obscured by forum sponsors list a clearer distinction between the stickies and first post at the top of each list and how do i change the colors ?

It is even harder than before to navigate the site now, the main change I'd like to make though is not having so many seperate categorys like Plumbing, central heating, sanitryware, taps & valves tools etc.

I rarely have time to visit them all so just end up on the plumbing forum.

Why the need for all the categorys?

Well this is the 2nd site I frequent that has changed it's look in the last few weeks and sadly not for the better. I rarely use the other site now and I'm afraid I doubt I'll be on here much now. In my opinion it looks way to over engineered and lacks clarity.

But hey, what do I know ;)

It is even harder than before to navigate the site now, the main change I'd like to make though is not having so many seperate categorys like Plumbing, central heating, sanitryware, taps & valves tools etc.

I rarely have time to visit them all so just end up on the plumbing forum.

Why the need for all the categorys?

Hi Phil

We have the categories to form some order to the forums and make it easier for members and visitors to read posts ect in the area they are interested in at the time
If you are looking fot plumbing posts,you do not want to be wading through gas or general chit chat,you can just go from one plumbing post to another
If you wish to go through the latest variety of all topic posts in all forums,maybe used the whats new tab or scroll down to the bottom of the forums listing and run through the 'latest post listings',if you click on the small arrow next to were it says 'top 5 stats' you can increase the list size

:D:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is this new look website ok ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
We had a new CH system recently installed, by contractor, as part of general refurb. The Vaillant EcoTec 630 boiler was installed by a Gas Safe...
Replies
Views
nervous123
N
P
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
A
Hi, Thanks for taking your time to read my plea for help (it’s a bit long)! My boiler a 12 year old Potterton Profile 80 NG seems to be playing...
Replies
Views
SueMax
S
There are a lot of brickbats thrown at the Plumbing Trade and very few bouquets. So with the Mod's permission I hope to address that in a small...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
A
Hi all, new to the site. I've searched previous forum posts but can't find the answer to this one - I recently fitted a new Rad in my bathroom...
Replies
Views
moony
M
Back