Discuss Is this new look website ok ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

The old system seemed to work fine but this new one we find a bit of a nuisance
what says the rest of you ?

We thought we had logged on to the wrong site at first.

Why the change Mr. Moderator ?

centralheatking

tbh i think it is a lot better,dan has put a lot of effort into this re designed site its a better set up

i like the new look i have set my colours to red white and blue what has everyone else done?

steve

Looks fine to me, although when I click on the 'Electrical' button at the top it takes me to Tiling!

i quite like the new site that said i hadnt been browsing the old site that long

European regulations I am afraid,EEC Reg 4657778/879,we are part of Europe and have to embrace their ways of their forum set ups,its a kind of standardisation,so posters can move easily and freely between different European state forums,a multi lingual add on will be added soon that enables all posts to be translated into any european language of your chose,french,Spanish,german,italian,irish,geordie,scouse and even Brummie,this really is cutting edge technology ,even I may start making sense soon,however fear the technology is not that good !!!:D:D

or

The old forums were good but software moves on and the old was not being supported fully,this new software,forum design offers so much more, when you get use to it and can be developed a lot more to meet the forums needs as it develops,Dan always keeps a head of others and leads the way for others to follow,we are lucky to have such good admin

Hopefully as said once you have used new set up after using for a while and see extra add ons coming on line in the forum ,you will see the benefits however should you have any problems or concerns feel free to contact any of the mods or admin,I am an oldie but can see so many potential benefits in the new system and hope you will feel the same soon
:):)

Last edited by a moderator:
EEC reg do exist I know yours is a joke but everyone might not

avatar done thats me driving a porsche cayman at thruxton

steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is this new look website ok ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
We had a new CH system recently installed, by contractor, as part of general refurb. The Vaillant EcoTec 630 boiler was installed by a Gas Safe...
Replies
Views
nervous123
N
P
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
A
Hi, Thanks for taking your time to read my plea for help (it’s a bit long)! My boiler a 12 year old Potterton Profile 80 NG seems to be playing...
Replies
Views
SueMax
S
There are a lot of brickbats thrown at the Plumbing Trade and very few bouquets. So with the Mod's permission I hope to address that in a small...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
A
Hi all, new to the site. I've searched previous forum posts but can't find the answer to this one - I recently fitted a new Rad in my bathroom...
Replies
Views
moony
M

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back