Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

One of the cassettes/valves in my bath mixer tap has gone, so I'm trying to get it out. I can...
Replies
Views
I need to take out the filters to descale them, however they are behind the brass discs with the...
Replies
Views
In the below picture the purple pipe is a 3" drain (soil stack) the grey one is the bottom of...
Replies
Views
I have a tiny leak coming from the underside of the "nut" at the top of the copper feed pipe on...
Replies
Views
I discovered a leak coming from a connection that was installed to provide external garden hose...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what type of shower seal this is? It sits separately to the glass shower screen...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Just moved into a rental property and there is a Duavit dual flush toilet - no blockages and the...
Replies
Views
Have to fit a Belfast sink to an oak worktop. Have a jig on the way. Reading all the blurb about...
Replies
Views
I want to move my toilet into the room a little. At the moment it discharges into a soil pipe...
Replies
Views
For the life of me I can’t work out how to fit our toilet seat. The builders obviously couldn’t...
Replies
Views
My kitchen tap is broken and needs replacing. Can anyone help me out but explaining what I need...
Replies
Views
Considering many options for dealing with plastic pipe / fittings under a tiled floor, which are...
Replies
Views
Hi all . I'm a DIY person . Quite competent . My question is : I have a plastic cistern feeding...
Replies
Views
I am replacing a new shower cartridge on a Alterna Amala concentric thermostatic mixer valve I...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Hi there - I have a Worcester Greenstar 25Si combi boiler running our heating rads. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi im moving a toilet, sink and rad in our cloak room. The toilet and sink I’ve no issue with...
Replies
Views
I have a dishwasher that I can't plumb to a sink (renting and it's not an option) so I wanted to...
Replies
Views
I installed my central heating 40 years ago as a DIY project and it has worked well. I have a...
Replies
Views
Ideal Combi bolier. When I repressurise the system to 1bar it almost immediately dumps the...
Replies
Views
Hi Our outdoor garden taps do not work, to be fair we haven't used in years, but would like to...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock