Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

I have an old Ideal Classic boiler which is letting in rain water, flowing through the inside...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a vented system. My boiler has been cutting out. Checked and bled all radiator...
Replies
Views
I have jg guest 15 mm stubs and I am fitting a shower mixer bracket i want to know if the end of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first post and in need of assistance desperately!! Im trying to remove my shower arm...
Replies
Views
I have a Monsoon 3 Bar Twin pump off which I run two showers, one upstairs and one downstairs...
Replies
Views
Please could someone provide me with a copy of the Camray 3 manual.
Replies
Views
Hello, I have bought a new tap for my kitchen as the old one is leaking and not working very...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to remove a tap cover so I can change (or at least attempt to change) a washer )...
Replies
Views
Hi, The shank broke that held the mount on to the tub for my handheld Kohler showerhead...
Replies
Views
Hi. Our Mira Vigour thermostatic shower is starting to make a whining noise. It sounds very...
Replies
Views
New Combi system (boiler and microbore re-pipe)about a year old. All radiators have TRV's apart...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have two issues that may be caused by one issue if that makes sense. First is that the...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I've just fitted a genuine stopcock valve but as you can see in the picture water...
Replies
Views
I need a manual to an Aqua source dual flush toilet. It's not flushing properly.
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
I’ve just bought a type 22 to replace my old single radiator. I’m stuck on the thermostat end of...
Replies
Views
central heating radiators to feed upstairs and downstairs main paperwork runs in ceiling void...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently moved into a house and the valve on the washing machine tee does not close...
Replies
Views
Hello. My current toilet flush button is the one in the pictures. Please. could you advise me...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Hi I have a Riello RDB2 and it gets power, tries to fire but no spark or flame and the red light...
Replies
Views
I,m about to change from plastic fitting to copper and want to add a check valve into my...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock