Search the forum,
Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

• Question
What size coupler do I need to connect soil pipe to main drain - please see photos
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone, we have low hot water pressure in the entire house. It doesn’t appear to be a problem with the boiler. A Heatslave 25/32 External. The central heating works. The hot water runs for a moment before shutting off. Should I be clearing residue or air somewhere? Thank you, Abram
Replies
Views
  • Question
Help! I'm in a bit of a panic and need advice. Our kitchen outside drain is blocked and nothing is shifting it. I reckon it's time to call in the professional or United Utilities (we have shared drains and they have done this in the past). However, there is one problem. There is still...
Replies
Views
Noise seems to stop when softener is bypassed, not 100% certain. Noise is intermittent, a thwack/thump we can feel in the inlet pipe. It's only for a few hours a day, and never when water is running. Harvey's water softener is 4 years old and water is from mains, not a tank. Salt is not blocked...
Replies
Views
B
I have tenants who 'bucket bathe' in the bath causing the silicone to fail every few months and causing leak damage - is fitting no more leak tape the answer?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi Guys, I have discovered leak from some safety outside my house and have no idea what it causes it. Any ideas please?
Replies
Views
I do not know how to open the cartridge place. I need to change my Kitchen Mixer Tap Dual Spout with Pull Out Spray cartridge. It is like Rangemaster Aquatrend Spring Kitchen Mixer Tap with Pull Out Spout...
Replies
Views
I have just bought a new flush for my cistern as the old had broken however upon fitting, the new flush outlet is the same width as the pipe leading to the toilet and im struggling finding a way of connecting them. Can I just have someone tell me there is some sort of fitting or adapter I can...
Replies
Views
What size lead lock do i need for pipe the is 1” in diameter? I bought a 1” x 15mm and it was to small.
Replies
Views
The Waste is slightly higher than the trap, I've been advised to use the flexi fitting but it leaks and doesn't look strong enough especially as water remains in the pipe. I would call a plumber, but I know its a simple solution.. for someone! I'm a total newbie so advice would be great! Also...
Replies
Views
I have a 7 year old Mira Platinum shower, but the wireless controller has stopped talking to the box in the loft. Any advice on how to fix it? Thanks Al.
Replies
Views
Ideal Combi bolier. When I repressurise the system to 1bar it almost immediately dumps the water out the condensate pipe before even switching in on at mains. HELP!
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock