Search the forum,

Discuss Heating pipes in screed in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi im moving a toilet, sink and rad in our cloak room. The toilet and sink I’ve no issue with but the heating pipes are causing me sleepless nights. Despite numerous attempts me soldering skilll are awful. I was wondering if I could use either push fit or compression (wrapped in tape so not in contact with the screed) to join on to the existing rad feed. Then run plastic to the rad (no joins) stick 2 90’s push or compression to make me tails. I know it should all ideally be done with soldered joints but am not confident getting a good join. First pic is of the new rad in position second is the existing heating pipe. Distance between then about 1400mm

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 17
Honestly, get a plumber in to do this bit properly - you can do the rest of the install. It won’t cost too much, especially if you create the chase in the screed ( maybe after consulting with plumber).

Reply to Heating pipes in screed in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock