Discuss What is this shower seal? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone know what type of shower seal this is? It sits separately to the glass shower screen which is concertina style. I can't seem to find one anywhere to replace it!

Attachments

• IMG_7030.jpg
    IMG_7030.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7088.jpg
    IMG_7088.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 18

Reply to What is this shower seal? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Hi all Plumber who fitted shower frame didnt put sealent behind frame to tray before fitting frame. Now leaks when water gets into frame and...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
I have holes in the wall of my shower enclosure. Down low at the open corner, between the quartz wall and the solid pan. Same at each end of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
Back