Search the forum,

Discuss Set Worcester combi boiler to circulate without heat. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there - I have a Worcester Greenstar 25Si combi boiler running our heating rads. I've recently added a small tank with a heating element powerd by solar into the rads circuit. It's producing good heat, but I need a circulation pump to be on to move the heat around the system. Ideally I'd like to use the existing pump in the boiler to do this, rather than adding another one. Does anyone know if there is a way to set the boiler to run it's circulation pump without firing the boiler for heat?

Hi, you could turn the central heating dial to minimum pump will run continously boiler shouldnt be firing provided circuit water isn't completely cold.

Reply to Set Worcester combi boiler to circulate without heat. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock