Discuss any plumbing apps for phones in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like my htc desire hd.....had the normal one before it,only bad thing about it is the battery...have to charge it every night and if using it heavy i keep a charger in me van.
But i suppose the main thing is the apps....the itunes has a much better choice. Its a personal preference thing....go into a store and play with one.

the normal one is a free upgrade, heard about the battery life which kinda puts me off

i have loads of stuff already on itunes and thats why i fancy an iphone

in that mate....i think the way forward for you is the iphone as you are already set up for it. And you'll be able to put your touch to one side and only carry the one device in your pockets instead of 2.

treu mate, found them for 200quid on bat for a 16gb 3gs, bit skint after xmas though

just do an upgrade to it when your current contract runs out....you'll be able to find some good deals out there...think the misses paid ÂŁ60 for the phone and her contract is ÂŁ40 a month (2 year) on t-mobile... best to shop around on the net,there's soo many phone shops all competeing with one another....or your current provider may sort out a good deal for you.
and tell me about the after xmas skintage!!! think everyone's in the same boat....xmas followed by wife's birthday followed by flippin valentines...it never ends!!!!!

she made me make an effort for valentine an all!! weve been married years, hows that work?

i dunno mate.....they are all crackers...didn't mind doing it when the chase was on....but now we're married whats the point....i tried to pay for her to take her mom out so i could have a nights peace....that did'nt work and i got a round of f***s for trying to be nice..."whats the matter??? dont you wanna spend valentines with your wife??? blah blah blah....moan moan moan!!"

like its any different than any other day of the week!
mothers day, bday, xmas, aniversary of wedding, anicersary of meeting, aniversary of engagement etc etc etc

lol....the list goes on and on mate....just trying to find more ways of extorting more money from us honest hard working fellows!!!...crackers..the lot of them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any plumbing apps for phones in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi all, Happy New Year to everyone. I wonder if someone could advise me, please? I have just had a new bathroom fitted, and my airing cupboard...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I have just joined the forum, and hope you can help me with a problem. I am a DIYer but have done a bit of plumbing over the years! I am...
Replies
Views
wheeto
W
S
Sealed or Vented? We want to hire a plumber to install a new heating and plumbing in our home. It seems that before we can get proper quotes or...
Replies
Views
B
Replies
Views
T
E
Hi, I have a 300 litre heat store and want to install a 30 tube KSpan HP200 panel. The quotes I have locally are high so I was toying with the...
Replies
Views
Back