Currently reading:
any plumbing apps for phones

Discuss any plumbing apps for phones in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
just taken delivery of a htc desire smartphone and wondererd if any of you guys know of any plumbing apps that may be of use to install on me phone!!!

i like my htc desire hd.....had the normal one before it,only bad thing about it is the battery...have to charge it every night and if using it heavy i keep a charger in me van.
But i suppose the main thing is the apps....the itunes has a much better choice. Its a personal preference thing....go into a store and play with one.

the normal one is a free upgrade, heard about the battery life which kinda puts me off

i have loads of stuff already on itunes and thats why i fancy an iphone

in that mate....i think the way forward for you is the iphone as you are already set up for it. And you'll be able to put your touch to one side and only carry the one device in your pockets instead of 2.

treu mate, found them for 200quid on bat for a 16gb 3gs, bit skint after xmas though

just do an upgrade to it when your current contract runs out....you'll be able to find some good deals out there...think the misses paid £60 for the phone and her contract is £40 a month (2 year) on t-mobile... best to shop around on the net,there's soo many phone shops all competeing with one another....or your current provider may sort out a good deal for you.
and tell me about the after xmas skintage!!! think everyone's in the same boat....xmas followed by wife's birthday followed by flippin valentines...it never ends!!!!!

she made me make an effort for valentine an all!! weve been married years, hows that work?

i dunno mate.....they are all crackers...didn't mind doing it when the chase was on....but now we're married whats the point....i tried to pay for her to take her mom out so i could have a nights peace....that did'nt work and i got a round of f***s for trying to be nice..."whats the matter??? dont you wanna spend valentines with your wife??? blah blah blah....moan moan moan!!"

like its any different than any other day of the week!
mothers day, bday, xmas, aniversary of wedding, anicersary of meeting, aniversary of engagement etc etc etc

lol....the list goes on and on mate....just trying to find more ways of extorting more money from us honest hard working fellows!!!...crackers..the lot of them!!

Not a plumbing app but I like this wallpaper (480x800)

Night_Colors.jpg

Just down loaded the gas rate calculator app on my i phone, it automatically calculates gas rates, great little app for £3.00 but does anyone know if it is officially acceptable to use this app,could you use it during a inspection or refresher course or would you have to revert to chart or working out ,old way ?

just to let you know i had an email over the weekend the gas rate app is now available for android phones

Just down loaded the gas rate calculator app on my i phone, it automatically calculates gas rates, great little app for £3.00 but does anyone know if it is officially acceptable to use this app,could you use it during a inspection or refresher course or would you have to revert to chart or working out ,old way ?

There is no difference between using the app and using a calculator to do it, And if you use the charts instead of using the calculation the information collection is the same. I dont think the inspector would be unhappy, think he would be overjoyed that the test is being carried out...

gb-gas

developing for blackberry is very expensive in comparison the the other platforms, I am looking into it as well as symbian

You can get a gas rating and a ventilation app from the app store or for free if you have jail brocken your iphone... if youve got an iphone

[DLMURL="http://www.adelante.co.uk/index.html"]Adelante Software Limited – electronic payment solutions[/DLMURL]

Does anybody use this software ? if so is it any good

Last edited by a moderator:
Plumb centre do a free app and on it they have every manufacturers number an web site that they deal with which you just tap on and it rings em, saves having all the numbers stored on your phone

Theres a rad sizing calculator on the android market now "RadiCalc Radiator Calculator" By coopersoft. Only costs 73p as well :)

was on about the pipe sizeing one mate.....been using the gas rate one for months!! tis good!!

sorry mate, not started the major apps for android yet... its not easy learning new languages... few months yet

gb-gas:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any plumbing apps for phones in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock