Discuss Young plumber of the year. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was a hour....

You must know Mr Stacey then?

Yeah it is Rich Stacey he knows, my boss was saying that you are in the process of building/moving into a new training centre for the new year?

Hope it happens soon, so I can get off site! :)

Haha classic , I now check all bottle traps for golden wedding rings too! lol

Would not bother,when I was serving me time,we used to look after schools and I used to volunteer to clean the drain gullies out in the play ground,thinking would find loads of change and stuff dropped down there,got me hand down there,cleared them all out,never ever found a thing,not a bean :(

Did make me stop biting me nails for a while though !!Well maybe had a nibble just to build up my resistance:D

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont check traps they are normally full of smelly stuff strait in the bin if his dopey wife has some how got a ring past the basin fitting its her problem,unless i have been called in specifically to find the wedding ring ,which i would refuse as we have dave the app for the mucky jobs,and it would take him 2 hours to work out which ones the basin LOL

i'm watching 'young fishmonger of the year' on now

those fishy smells bring back memories when i was 17:eek:

I'd to trade the first wife in as she was so lazy i couldn't get a pee in the sink for dirty dishes:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Young plumber of the year. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
i have had an independent plumber check my system,a second opinion- he says i need to power flush as there is sludge. my contracted servicer will...
Replies
Views
M
Changed bath the other day, crack in bath - store sent me to change it - when i got there - took panel off and waste was too high going into...
Replies
Views
E
Hi - I have installed the first fix for the central heating and hot/cold water in my house (and pressure tested). At the moment I have tails of...
Replies
Views
edwardk
E
S
Got your attention, good. Its a while since I started a thread and this is possibly a bit controversial and I'm hoping for some lively debate...
Replies
Views
G
I have been out of work for a couple years, doing odd jobs for people etc. and never knowing what to charge them. Currently doing a job...
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
Back