Discuss Caption of the week competion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
New caption of the week 8/12/09 :D

Saturday_-_Port-of-_269544d.jpg
queen visits fst track plumbing course in aba ababar

Saturday_-_Port-of-_269544d.jpg
[/quote]

Queen visit's cockermouth where the locals have attempted to evolve into birds to cross the river

Last edited:
Thought picture worth inclusion :D 7/9

puddle-albums-general-picture1067-article-1309861-0b129f0f000005dc-203-310x187.jpg

just have me lunch and will get that ball valve changed over
;):D

i see the diets not going well,he will never get trough the atic hatch in that state

see I told you if you pay peanuts for the work you will only get monkeys:)regards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Caption of the week competion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Got your attention, good. Its a while since I started a thread and this is possibly a bit controversial and I'm hoping for some lively debate...
Replies
Views
B
I know in the Plumbing industry we often consider function before looks. But how do you regard looks, especially in pipework installations? I...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
F
Replies
Views
Flamefoot
F
G
I have been out of work for a couple years, doing odd jobs for people etc. and never knowing what to charge them. Currently doing a job...
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
S
Hello there, sorry for the long update, did tell you guys that i would keep you all up to date... I did a post on here to ask if BG was going to...
Replies
Views
Scottley
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock