Search the forum,

Discuss Caption of the week competion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puddle

whirlpool_1480919i.jpg

looks like 2 crabs in a boat on a well oiled prostitute,at least shes got an innie!!!!!!

did i really leave my apprentice adam on site alone to fix that dripping tap

Ssshhh! Stop sucking on that paddle! I'm sure I can hear something going down.

Last edited:
[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/members/phil.html"]Phil[/DLMURL]
Info

icon1.gif
Nail though pipe repair
After putting a screw through the rising main (hidden in plaster) at a customers house I managed to solder half a copper olive over the top to avoid cutting a section out and using slip couplings.

Is this a recognised method of repairing the pipe or is it normal to make more damage to the plaster the cut the section out?

Is this the House Phil? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
John Guest looks on in oar (cough)! as the testing of the new speedfit range isnt quite going to plan!!!

prize remains undecided, how about a years free membership to uk plumbers forum??

Brilliant

Thanks

I'll eagerly await delivery on the half olives and as for the years membership I cant even imagine the money I've saved

you have to laugh. please post your address so we can all send you something rewarding!

cheers.

Nice one Redsaw

I was thinking along lines of maybe

'queen visits bird flue patiants'

:D

New caption of the week 8/12/09 :D

Saturday_-_Port-of-_269544d.jpg
tiger's two sisters ,ark angel gabriel and mary mother of jesus about to molest the oul bag with strap on's...the queen knows whats about to go down,she seems pleased or maybe its just the effects of the sex drugs!!!!!!!!

Saturday_-_Port-of-_269544d.jpg
[/quote]

Queen visit's cockermouth where the locals have attempted to evolve into birds to cross the river

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Caption of the week competion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock