Discuss any plumbing apps for phones in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
just taken delivery of a htc desire smartphone and wondererd if any of you guys know of any plumbing apps that may be of use to install on me phone!!!

have a word with mark moss from this forum, im sure he's got one for his.

You can get mobile pos for all smart phones nowadays so you can take card payment from your phone if you want too.

You can get mobile pos for all smart phones nowadays so you can take card payment from your phone if you want too.
can ya...that would be handy,i'll have to look into that. beats takin cheques!

[DLMURL="http://www.adelante.co.uk/index.html"]Adelante Software Limited – electronic payment solutions[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to it does cost money for each transaction cant remember what the lady said its about £90 set up cost. I was thinking of it to be honest as it increases the chances of immediate payment rather than waiting for check in post for a month! and also for deposit on emergency jobs .

Just out of interest moogwai, I realise you have only just got your desire, but what are your thoughts on it, I have some how managed to kill 2 new iphones in a month and my network has agreed to let me have a different phone but I dont know what to have next

I was going to it does cost money for each transaction cant remember what the lady said its about £90 set up cost. I was thinking of it to be honest as it increases the chances of immediate payment rather than waiting for check in post for a month! and also for deposit on emergency jobs .

i filled in the contact form last night so as soon as i find anything out i'll post it here to let you know....

Just out of interest moogwai, I realise you have only just got your desire, but what are your thoughts on it, I have some how managed to kill 2 new iphones in a month and my network has agreed to let me have a different phone but I dont know what to have next

i really like it mate,i don't have anything to compare it to though as it's my first smart phone...does everything i ask it to and seems quite quick at doing it...even watching "naughty movies" from a app i found!!
how did you manage to kill yer iphones?? drop em down a loo!! that was one of my faveorite tricks!!
have found a case for my htc too...quite a robust one too dropped it 2 or times already and it bounced like a bouncy ball!!! hth

I honestly dunno how I have killed em, having trawled the internet apparantly they can overheat that gives the same symptoms as mine.

My only other thought is that the iphone is quite long and flat for a phone and I sometimes have it in my back pocket, having spent many years developing a rotund arse, which I have been told in some african cultures is a sign of wealth, I suspect that when I bent over and the iphone bent with me this might have been the cause, the only trouble is I cant find any stress cracks in me phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any plumbing apps for phones in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi all, Happy New Year to everyone. I wonder if someone could advise me, please? I have just had a new bathroom fitted, and my airing cupboard...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I have just joined the forum, and hope you can help me with a problem. I am a DIYer but have done a bit of plumbing over the years! I am...
Replies
Views
wheeto
W
S
Sealed or Vented? We want to hire a plumber to install a new heating and plumbing in our home. It seems that before we can get proper quotes or...
Replies
Views
B
Replies
Views
T
E
Hi, I have a 300 litre heat store and want to install a 30 tube KSpan HP200 panel. The quotes I have locally are high so I was toying with the...
Replies
Views
Back