Discuss any plumbing apps for phones in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
no its an iphone app mate, off itunes, think i simply tiped in plumbing

i have searched android market place and cant find one.....there is another android market place thingy but i dont know it is.....when i get 5 mins i'll have a google.

lol.....only just got my htc desire hd....didnt like the iphone,the wife has one.

whats the htc like, im due an upgrade and have been considering one
i have the app on a itouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any plumbing apps for phones in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi all, Happy New Year to everyone. I wonder if someone could advise me, please? I have just had a new bathroom fitted, and my airing cupboard...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I have just joined the forum, and hope you can help me with a problem. I am a DIYer but have done a bit of plumbing over the years! I am...
Replies
Views
wheeto
W
S
Sealed or Vented? We want to hire a plumber to install a new heating and plumbing in our home. It seems that before we can get proper quotes or...
Replies
Views
B
Replies
Views
T
E
Hi, I have a 300 litre heat store and want to install a 30 tube KSpan HP200 panel. The quotes I have locally are high so I was toying with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock