Discuss Scrap copper in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what,s this scrap metal lark

heard a lot about it but never got involved myself :D:D:D

taking scrap from customers is theft and illegal to transport in your van unless you have a waste disposal licence, so i leave all mine with the customer////...

i have seen people selling old copper cylinders in ad trader magazine obviously after a new heating install... these are going for around 35quid last time i took one to weigh it in i got 70 quid some people are really think. i go picking these up on sat and sun a make myself a firtune lol

lol get you!! some people are happy to see it taken away!!! its just a good service with financial benefits at the end of it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Scrap copper in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I
Forgive the ignorance, and possibly stupid questions. We have a building that has a oil fired boiler, that need to be scrapped. I am...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
I
Hello My plumber has recently installed a Worcester boiler and an Ariston unvented cylinder, 210ltr. I am also having a loft conversion. The...
Replies
Views
I
E
I'm replacing an existing direct copper cylinder. There's no boiler, just an immersion. The old cylinder has a header tank in the loft and there's...
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
T
Hi All I'm just looking for a little guidance. I know questions similar to this have been asked millions of times before but it seems there...
Replies
Views
thekidda
T
T
Hi In my old house (typical london terrace) I had a conventional system with condensing boiler ground floor, big cylinder on1st floor and...
Replies
Views
timtyrrell
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock