Discuss 8mm Boat plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you are sure that the problem is with the T piece of your plumbing process, I think you should fix that in T piece also. Check the T piece that branches off and feeds the fridge.

Well if you are sure that the problem is with the T piece of your plumbing process, I think you should fix that in T piece also. Check the T piece that branches off and feeds the fridge.

Some sort of spammer?

The problem you have connecting any of these hoses to a compression fitting is that the end of the thread is quite sharp as it is taperd to accomodate the olive . This can then cut the seal .

Thanks for all the replies...
problem is now resolved and ready for safety inspection ..

The hose tail that I had attached to the T piece was not of the right type..
replaced it now and it al good... no more bubbles

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 8mm Boat plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
help in kickstarting the grey cells please. got a std rad to be switched for a chrome towel rad and the tails are 4'' too wide. i cant really...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
B
I am attempting to bring hot water to a bath tap via the tee in the attached pic. I've got it working sort of using a push-fit reducer, but...
Replies
Views
btibuzz
B
P
Hi I need a new 90 deg bend plastic waste pipe. Unfortunately, the pipe appears to be a non-standard make, a chap in one of the plumbing suppliers...
Replies
Views
T
K
Right, maybe someone can answer this one. After finishing the plumbing for my central heating system, i decided as i had the right kit, to...
Replies
Views
k13wjd
K
M
Looking for help. Using Floplast fittings. I have to make two connections to my soil pipe; one is a 50mm pipe under the floorboards, the other...
Replies
Views
marshr02
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock