Discuss Scrap Price for Copper? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a load of metal too and I was thinking of letting the rag and bone types just "take it"

But I will now bung it in the van and take it to the scrappy.

Dsc_0448SMALL.jpg

looking at that lot richard i would stick with your former plan.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367860172.776489.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367860203.747493.jpg

Scrap run planned for tomorrow, get it in the neck when I overspill from the garage

Something wrong with some of the scrappies on here i took mine to emr the other day

2x cylinders ÂŁ30 each
59kg of brass at 2400 per mt
39kg of copper at 3500 per mt came to total of ÂŁ338

As for a waste license no thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I get a fiver for it (better me having it than the gypies) ???

Whats wrong with 3.50 a kg for copper??? Yes they have been a bit higher but they have been a lot lower too...

Its not like you have to work for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Scrap Price for Copper? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Given I've an old stone house that needs constant heat to drive the moisture out I'm planning on moving my oil burner out of the house to a shed...
Replies
Views
Anybody got any recent prices for copper and brass? What if anything do you get for old rads? Thinking of clearing the cellar!!!
Replies
Views
L
:) Good morning, i have a multi part question if you have a moment to read and possibly comment. I have just replaced the immersion heater on...
Replies
Views
Leoki
L
I
Forgive the ignorance, and possibly stupid questions. We have a building that has a oil fired boiler, that need to be scrapped. I am...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
E
I'm replacing an existing direct copper cylinder. There's no boiler, just an immersion. The old cylinder has a header tank in the loft and there's...
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock