Discuss Scrap Price for Copper? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a load of metal too and I was thinking of letting the rag and bone types just "take it"

But I will now bung it in the van and take it to the scrappy.

Dsc_0448SMALL.jpg

looking at that lot richard i would stick with your former plan.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367860172.776489.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367860203.747493.jpg

Scrap run planned for tomorrow, get it in the neck when I overspill from the garage

Something wrong with some of the scrappies on here i took mine to emr the other day

2x cylinders £30 each
59kg of brass at 2400 per mt
39kg of copper at 3500 per mt came to total of £338

As for a waste license no thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I get a fiver for it (better me having it than the gypies) ???

Whats wrong with 3.50 a kg for copper??? Yes they have been a bit higher but they have been a lot lower too...

Its not like you have to work for it :)

Thursday lastweek I was getting 3700 for coper and 3200 for brazery soon adds up I take 2 or 3 rhino buckets in when I go and regulary come out with 150 200 pound ish I have had a waste carries licence in the past but now adays I turn up in the family car and play the old oh I have renewed the heating at hiome if the council come around

I'm just bumping this thread for no particular reason. If it isn't a current topic, don't worry about it, just ignore it and it'll move off the forum list before long. If it is a topic you'd like to reply to though, go ahead. :)

My scrappy says the price is starting to shoot up since brexit given the pounds falling value against the dollar

thats good as i got two indirect cylinders and about 75kg of copper to scrap :rockon2:

copper is up brass is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Scrap Price for Copper? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock