Currently reading:
An Election is called on 4th July!!

Discuss An Election is called on 4th July!! in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
A very soggy Rishi announced a general election to be held on the 4th July. I was loving the guy playing things can only get better... I was expecting the cops to rugby tackle him but they didn't.

Thoughts?

Good Move?
Bad Move?
Same old same old and nothing ever changes?

Let us know your reaction!!

Yeah it isn't a great choice, and I am already sick of it being all over the TV!

The cops needed to remove that individua
1 group of corrupt bar stewards departs, to be replaced by another group of corrupt bar stewards.

They line their pockets whilst nothing gets done.
True story.
They promise the Earth, pay themselves a fortune plus expenses, don't deliver the goods and round and round it goes.

I think we should have a Great British vote on the list of current nonsense just to see what the public really think of it, as opposed to what the 650 MP's say we think.

I don't ever hear the people I speak to say what a good job the MP's are doing and that they are worth the money they take.

The MP's don't stand in front of a customer at the end of a job with an invoice for their wages but I think that's a good idea. They should (as we do) be able to justify their salary and expenses.

Small rant over. Must be getting old. MP's bore me to tears with the same old!!

In reality it's the civil servants who hold the power and are in control. The MPs are their puppets. The voters are there to 'approve' their appointment. Democracy is nonsense, and meaningless. The countries should be run like a corporation, with the boardroom being selected on a transparent merit based system. Give me a moment to get my tin foil hat.

In reality it's the civil servants who hold the power and are in control. The MPs are their puppets. The voters are there to 'approve' their appointment. Democracy is nonsense, and meaningless. The countries should be run like a corporation, with the boardroom being selected on a transparent merit based system. Give me a moment to get my tin foil hat.
@Dan always says public services and governments should be run like a business!

I heard that D-Ream have banned Labour from using their track - I am surprised the cops didn't remove that guy, I did think it was quite amusing.

Why didn't Rishi have an umbrella or just do it inside?!

Reply to An Election is called on 4th July!! in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock