Discuss whos had the most reliable tool? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Terry Dolan here, anyone happen to come across a tape measure? cant remember where I put it down all those years ago

Hi Terry Dolan here, anyone happen to come across a tape measure? cant remember where I put it down all those years ago

I so solly, me no speak England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to whos had the most reliable tool? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi everyone. Really need some urgent advice on how to sort this and why this happened. Our normal plumber/gas engineer has been cleaning our...
Replies
Views
J
I started working for myself few months ago and been getting in work although not to regular yet. Done a couple of full bathroom replacment...
Replies
Views
GRUNT16V
G
O
Got asked to a property today to advice on an issue/idea the owner had. Currently he runs a coal fired boiler and doesnt like humping coal any...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
Apart from cuts and bruises to hands (particularly fond of where I tried to put a hacksaw through my knuckle) and the odd pain in the back after...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back