Discuss Most important tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
a rechargeable led light to see where you've left all your new tools is essential in my mind. But most important of all buys are a set of baggy work trouser with knee pad pockets and gel pads to enable you to work for the next 40 years.
I agree with Oldplumber, Knee pads are the number one priority!

http://www.*********.com/jpgs/365drills_pack.jpg

ÂŁ49.99 - The pack contains seven drills in five popular plumbing sizes
Toolbox essential !

26038_376015397013_617362013_3798632_3566816_n.jpg

And if you would like Jenny and Chelsea to show you how they work then they are on standby !

well thank you Richard for drilling home the fact that I am a dirty old man or would like to be anyway :D

with lasses like that flying around ,no wonder a volcano erupted :p

imho

Toolbox essential !

And if you would like Jenny and Chelsea to show you how they work then they are on standby !
now i remember what my most important tool is
after my npen to write the bill

i knew a bloke who fitted a full steel job of various sizes with only a pair of 14inch stilsons and a hammer!

Toolbox essential !

had em

Last edited by a moderator:
i knew a bloke who fitted a full steel job of various sizes with only a pair of 14inch stilsons and a hammer!

could not the back of the stilsons double up as a hammer,sounds like over tooling to me :p

a rechargeable led light to see where you've left all your new tools is essential in my mind. But most important of all buys are a set of baggy work trouser with knee pad pockets and gel pads to enable you to work for the next 40 years.

100% top advice, remember when us old, tough (now riddled with bad knees and poor hearing) tradesman wouldn't be seen dead in all that namby pamby safety kit

when you walk out the door in the morning always carry yer phone, a pencil, a tape measure, and a sence of humour, youll need em all to get through the day

when you walk out the door in the morning always carry yer phone, a pencil, a tape measure, and a sence of humour, youll need em all to get through the day

Yes ,think the sense of humour and the knee pads are in the lead so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Most important tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Ok, sorry if this request is a bit OTT, but as I am very new to plumbing, I really need some general guidance on buying tools, namely whats the...
Replies
Views
biofish
B
Had a woman call our company on Monday morning in some distress. She asked if we (*********) could come out to site and help her (We charge...
Replies
Views
365drills
K
Hi, after reading many posts on here i have come across interesting bits of home made kit such as plauasne's pressure test kit, and ferret's...
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
So you have some fancy porcelain tiles on the job and you think you can just angle grind your way through it to make holes. Right Idea? Well at...
Replies
Views
365drills

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock