Discuss Help for a beginner please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember from my training for motor mechanic when I left school....I think it ranged from 273 to 373
Err...I think

We ought to have a "Plumbers Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" quiz(before anyone goes on about real finances)!!!

Last edited:
A question for Just Learning, what does the word Eutectic mean, and where would you find it in plumbing

Also why would a spoon made out of Woods metal or Fields metal, be no good to stir your tea or coffee with ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it change state a a low temperature, or something along those lines????

Another one ??

Where in plumbing would I expect to find a Bourdon Tube ??

A bit like a rupture disc so in releif valve i think:)

Another one ??

Where in plumbing would I expect to find a Bourdon Tube ??
I know where to find the pack of bourbons!!!!!:)

What is the relative density of Cu?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help for a beginner please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

has anybody done a training course through Trade Qualified ? I am just about to sign up but before i do wanted a little advice. The course they...
Replies
Views
B
I often think people who are self employed are in a very poor position when it comes to getting info and friendly support. I know how...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
L
Hi all I’ve only just joined today thank you in advance for any of your comments. Im 27 currently a HVAC design engineer in building services on...
Replies
Views
leeh1982
L
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference...
Replies
Views
S
Hi :) I was hoping you could help me with a toilet problem I'm having. I started having the water in my toilet bowl siphon out and allowing...
Replies
Views
serenity_aus
S
Back