Discuss Welcome to the plumbers arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

Hi lads and lasses...

Welcome to the plumbers arms...A bit more of a relaxed forum for you to chill out and discuss issues you do not want the public to gaze at..lol...such as pricing or daft jokes etc...strictly no **** links or pics....

So enjoy...:D

Nice one, Thanks Dave, I agree a good place to chat or inform on plumbing or gas stuff without public comment!

Centralheatking is new to the plumbers arms - 1st post - looks like a good place - look forwards to chattin. Anybody in West Lancs in here ?

centralheatking

I do to , same old story ! DIY boiler repair !
Mr.Know it All , but just better then as!

no **** links , id heard thats what the internet was invented for not that ive ever looked for any.

:)

Thought I'd risk some plumbing **** ...

plumbing.jpg

i go off line for 2 days and all sorts of things go on in the arms,if theres **** on here bagsy first look

i'm new to this here plumbers arms! looking forward to reading through some of these threads!

just got into the Arms, hello to all, and is this the right place for plumbers only no public.

Certainly is. It's like a merchants but without having to buy anything.. Welcome.

Hi kay-jay and stani,welcome to the mysterious world of the plumbers arms,were indeed no public are allowed or wanted !
Were we can discuss prices,customers and croppies whisky habit freely:)

now believe its your round,so I will double up :p

Sorry lads my browser is very slow only got the one reply from Gray, by the time I had replied the others then turned up. so thanks to all

After saying that ,if a member of the public walks by with big boobs and long legs,they are allowed in for a quick one, but can not stay after the 3 mins it takes,for a drink that is :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
After saying that ,if a member of the public walks by with big boobs and long legs,they are allowed in for a quick one, but can not stay after the 3 mins it thats,for a drink that is :cool:

I may just enjoy this forum

Doh!! All these new people means I've got to buy more jelly babies ...

more jelly babies isn't a bad thing dkia. and welcome to all the new members of our little pub.

Afternoon all, I am new to the Arms but not to the job.

My round I believe?

Welcome both

Bar is on the right hand side, toilets are through the back, excuse the dodgy plumbing in the toilets but we cant find a decent plumber to sort it lol lol lol!

Plumbers arms rule 1 is new boys buy the next round!

Welcome both

Bar is on the right hand side, toilets are through the back, excuse the dodgy plumbing in the toilets but we cant find a decent plumber to sort it lol lol lol!

Plumbers arms rule 1 is new boys buy the next round!

Alright then what you all having? Hope we're not taliking London prices here.

I'll have a Fosters, but leave it in the pump, I'm off to work.

Cheers. :) :) :) :)

Yep, thats where i'm off to now, and its a bit early for drinking anyway.

Welcome system

Take it you will be having a little dram chaser as well ! :yesnod:

Mine's a pint of Sticks Like ... keeps the next morning tummy wobbles in check ...

The favourite tipple amongst the kiddies in the night clubs up here is Vodka and Red Bull. They get absolutely minging, yet stay standing all night!

Puddle and Resolute the malt is coming out right now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Welcome to the plumbers arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I've just received a quote for the supply of a fitted bathroom today from my supplier and decided to do a bit of shopping around to see...
Replies
Views
L
Fellow people, I urge you, please don't ever call Plumb Force Direct as they are cowboys! The company is advertised as a sponsored link on...
Replies
Views
Plum Bob 66
P
D
Thanks for taking the time to read this and for putting up with my moaning but here I go..... I mainly do basic domestic plumbing. You know...
Replies
Views
hamish72
H
Hi Guys, The Plumbers Arms is now open. :) The Plumbers Arms is an area that you're only allowed to view if you've been granted access (given...
Replies
Views
D
S
This post should be read in conjunction with my previous thread “so you want to be a plumber” I’ve now been in this industry for about 7 months...
Replies
Views
Plouasne
P
Back