Currently reading:
Welcome to the plumbers arms.

Discuss Welcome to the plumbers arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

Hi lads and lasses...

Welcome to the plumbers arms...A bit more of a relaxed forum for you to chill out and discuss issues you do not want the public to gaze at..lol...such as pricing or daft jokes etc...strictly no **** links or pics....

So enjoy...:D

Centralheatking is new to the plumbers arms - 1st post - looks like a good place - look forwards to chattin. Anybody in West Lancs in here ?

centralheatking

Thought I'd risk some plumbing **** ...

plumbing.jpg

just got into the Arms, hello to all, and is this the right place for plumbers only no public.

Certainly is. It's like a merchants but without having to buy anything.. Welcome.

Hi kay-jay and stani,welcome to the mysterious world of the plumbers arms,were indeed no public are allowed or wanted !
Were we can discuss prices,customers and croppies whisky habit freely:)

now believe its your round,so I will double up :p

Sorry lads my browser is very slow only got the one reply from Gray, by the time I had replied the others then turned up. so thanks to all

After saying that ,if a member of the public walks by with big boobs and long legs,they are allowed in for a quick one, but can not stay after the 3 mins it takes,for a drink that is :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Welcome to the plumbers arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back