Currently reading:
Welcome to the plumbers arms.

Discuss Welcome to the plumbers arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

Hi lads and lasses...

Welcome to the plumbers arms...A bit more of a relaxed forum for you to chill out and discuss issues you do not want the public to gaze at..lol...such as pricing or daft jokes etc...strictly no **** links or pics....

So enjoy...:D

Welcome both

Bar is on the right hand side, toilets are through the back, excuse the dodgy plumbing in the toilets but we cant find a decent plumber to sort it lol lol lol!

Plumbers arms rule 1 is new boys buy the next round!

Welcome both

Bar is on the right hand side, toilets are through the back, excuse the dodgy plumbing in the toilets but we cant find a decent plumber to sort it lol lol lol!

Plumbers arms rule 1 is new boys buy the next round!

Alright then what you all having? Hope we're not taliking London prices here.

The favourite tipple amongst the kiddies in the night clubs up here is Vodka and Red Bull. They get absolutely minging, yet stay standing all night!

Puddle and Resolute the malt is coming out right now.....

Hi I'm looking for alcoholicsRus, am I in the right place??
beerbang.gif

So if I'm correct the public has no access here and also the gas safe registered forum, apart from these 2 places they have access everywhere else?
Excellent if thats the case..

He is down as a new member Steve

Newgas if you go to gas safe register forum you wll see private sub forum for gas safe reg plumbers at top now you are a member

No public allowed in there so issues can be discussed openly and advise given

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Welcome to the plumbers arms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock