Discuss Flue Analyzers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vrcl

Currently using a testo 325 ...

Am looking to buy a new flue analyzer, after having a look at the market, am not sure which one to go for.

I've had a look at the testo 327-1 full kits, and also looked at the Anton Sprint V2 Kit3 ...

Anton sprint V2 Kit3 look quite promising, and keen to go for that?

Just want some feedback and opinion on both of the flue analyzer. Thanks.

They all work,, just cost more or less, I like my second hand kane 250 for £50-00 plus certification for £80-00, it does the job and if it breaks ill have another. If your anton v2 etc breaks you loose all the bits as well and replacement costs a fortune.omho

Currently using a testo 325 ...

Am looking to buy a new flue analyzer, after having a look at the market, am not sure which one to go for.

I've had a look at the testo 327-1 full kits, and also looked at the Anton Sprint V2 Kit3 ...

Anton sprint V2 Kit3 look quite promising, and keen to go for that?

Just want some feedback and opinion on both of the flue analyzer. Thanks.
I have been told that the Sprint has the cheapest maintenance costs over 5 years

I have been told that the Sprint has the cheapest maintenance costs over 5 years

Thanx.

Anton do have the cheapest maintenances, and i've ordered my anton v2, kit 3, with 5 xtra roll of papers, car charger, 5 xtra filter, flow meter with temp prob, all for a £729 Inc VAT ....

Kind of really good bargain, saved quiet alots.

Hi,

I've got a Sprint 2000xt, but getting a Kane 455. I found it much easier to use. :cool:

I'm selling the Sprint on ebay if anyone's interested #290432091816

Hello, I have been looking at the 'One Click' , it costs about £260,looks a good buy and cheap to calibrate, anyone have one? AMY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue Analyzers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
One question we usually get asked is “What analyser should I get?” It’s purely down to the individual. What are you planning to use it on? Oil...
Replies
Views
Chris Kafetzis
C
L
Fellow people, I urge you, please don't ever call Plumb Force Direct as they are cowboys! The company is advertised as a sponsored link on...
Replies
Views
Plum Bob 66
P
There are a lot of brickbats thrown at the Plumbing Trade and very few bouquets. So with the Mod's permission I hope to address that in a small...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
W
Hi All, I come seeking help. I don't know what else to do! I have a Glow Worm Compact 100e Fanned Flue Combination Boiler. A few weeks ago it...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock