Discuss Hot Valve Blanking Cap, Best Tool For Tightening. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the washer one side should have " washing machine side " printed on it.

Are you having a laugh??

Why do I get the feeling you are taking the P***

:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
And when connecting washing machine hose to valve make sure you use the washer with a hole,otherwise you will have to get some dry cleaning fluid to put in the machine :p

I was really looking forward to reading the " i've looked but I cant see any writing " post, never mind.

I was really looking forward to reading the " i've looked but I cant see any writing " post, never mind.

And I was looking for some serious discussion, but it seems I've come to the wrong place....never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot Valve Blanking Cap, Best Tool For Tightening. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
My heating system was installed in 1981 when the bungalow was built. It consists of a wall mounted Ideal Concord WCF 255A boiler with the flow...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
R
everyone gets some right weirdoes at times dont they?. i had a call to go and give a quote (well i opted to call around as i couldnt understand...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
J
hi Guys i have hust had this new unit installed...and any time the cold tap or washing machine or dishwater takes cold water and stops ...the hot...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
R
Hi, we have a combination water tank on our 3rd floor flat (no gas, it's all electric). so the cold water tank is directly over the hot water...
Replies
Views
D
I've lived in my house since it was built new in 2001. We have a Megaflow CL170 in the airing cupboard which is supplied by the gas boiler in the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock