Discuss Ccn1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willing2learn

Doing my just finished my CCN1. Doing my analysers, fires, cookers and boilers next. Hoping to be Gas Safe Registered by Xmas :)

Just felt like sharing that with you all!

Will also be doing a one day free worcester course that is being laid on by them in January :cool:

well done mate i aint long done my tickets been registered for just over a week now and all going well already had a boiler swap so get the rest done and fill your boots mate

Can you shed more light on your CCN1 please mate?

How easy or hard is it.....say for example if i o happen to fail it can i sit again next day in the money i have paid or will i have to pay again to resit it.

well done mate i aint long done my tickets been registered for just over a week now and all going well already had a boiler swap so get the rest done and fill your boots mate

Yep, that's the plan. Hopefully the work will start coming in. Ready for the cold spell!

Can you shed more light on your CCN1 please mate?

How easy or hard is it.....say for example if i o happen to fail it can i sit again next day in the money i have paid or will i have to pay again to resit it.

Hi, it's pretty straight forward, a lot of it is open book anyway. Where are you based? As I'd highly recommend the place I'm going to near Swindon in Wiltshire.

most centres will charge a small re-assessment fee, usually based on a half day at a time depending on how many areas you need to resit depends on how much.... dont think about it that way, study hard become confident with your books and you will do great.

People that have studied always shine through on assessment day

gb-gas

Hi, it's pretty straight forward, a lot of it is open book anyway. Where are you based? As I'd highly recommend the place I'm going to near Swindon in Wiltshire.

its ALL open book, although you will run out of time if you look in your book for every answer, re sitting it again, it is up to the centre to decide, you pay your money you get one chance at the assessment, however if you dont achieve the required standard they can allow you a second attempt, some do some dont, check before you book it

its ALL open book, although you will run out of time if you look in your book for every answer, re sitting it again, it is up to the centre to decide, you pay your money you get one chance at the assessment, however if you dont achieve the required standard they can allow you a second attempt, some do some dont, check before you book it

Well, I've finished my CCN1, one of the papers I did was actually closed book.

Well, I've finished my CCN1, one of the papers I did was actually closed book.

which acreditation centre did you use, (bpec, logic, NICEIC etc) and what paper was closed book, and how many questions were on it, i work in a bpec centre and for initial CCN1 you do 45 questions on legislation, 60 questions on safety and 47 on flues ALL open book and get 2 mins a question for your first and second attempts then oral verification on those you get wrong twice, (it would amaze you how many experts get a true/false question wrong twice!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ccn1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Over the past 3 years I have studied, completed and obtained a Level 3 NVQ in Gas Utilisation. It is ACS aligned and recognised by Gas...
Replies
Views
ive just changed a boiler for a landlord job finished and registered with gas safe now the landlords have told the customer that they have to have...
Replies
Views
M
I have passed my ACS, ccn1, cookers, fires, boilers, water heaters, cpa1. I've been installing boilers with my dad for 6 years (he is gas safe...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
A
Hello all - just registered hoping someone can help me with a bit of a quandary. I'm not a tradesman nor do I wish to DIY anything connected with...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
A
Hi, Im still on a learning curve here and would appreciate a little info on servicing procedure / landlords safety check for Gas hobs / cookers...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock