Discuss Hifrom spanner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
:)Hi2all
My 4th thread but stil aint found the previous ,if yiu see em let me off ok..
well um tall dark ansome love takin baths and showers so i thought this is the best way to get outa the shower and well I'm doing an on line plumbing course and all is well eccept at this mo in time I cant afford the take oof to take the practical pay for digs for 2weeks as I've had hols for the year..
Well you could al imagine..!!

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hi spanner and welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

Hi spanner

Welcome to the forums,hope you enjoy and feel able to get involved
:)

Cheers pudds!!

Cheers SteveeBee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hifrom spanner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi there New to the forum and new to the world of plumbing :D Im 29 and for the last 10 years have been commuting to Oxford from Birmingham to...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
A
hey all i tried to post this on a thread regarding the same trainer buts i cant for some reason so shall put here. hey, last week i had one of...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
J
Can anyone give me some advice on where to start :confused: I am a 30 year old girl and I'm looking to start a new career in plumbing. I work...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
G
Hi All, I currently work in the IT industry and have had enough! Oh... BTW... IT is not as well paid as you may think! Over the years I have...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
D
Thanks for taking the time to read this and for putting up with my moaning but here I go..... I mainly do basic domestic plumbing. You know...
Replies
Views
hamish72
H
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock