Search the forum,

Discuss hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ash

hey all i tried to post this on a thread regarding the same trainer buts i cant for some reason so shall put here.

hey, last week i had one of the New career skills advisers round to talk to me abotu there coruses i found him very nice an wanting to help me start a new career, while he was here he swept me away into a fairytale of how easy it would be, then he said it would cost about 5k for the coruse wich i thought was resonably priced he really wanted me to depost some thing there and then to secure my place, how ever i coulndt do this with out first talking to the girlfriend. (he wasnt to happy about this) he said he would return in 1 week to take a deposit and wat not wich i was really up for as this ccourse sounded awsome.
after a couple days of talking to the girlfriend and family i relised i was suckerd in by a salesman, i emaild him to say that it wasnt right for me and that well heres the email...
Hi Chris,
its ashley ***** here were due to met on the 29th of this month to arrange the course, after having time to think about it a bit more and chating with family and friends i dont feel that this will be the right time or style of training for me at this time in my life.
sorry for any inconveniences caused can only apologise for wasting your time.
all the best
ashley ******
i then recived his reply about 20 mins later..
Hi Ashley,
Thanks for letting me know. I was actually going to be ringing you to retract your offer as, after further consideration, I didn't feel you were the right calibre of student for the course. Furthermore I didn't feel that the commitment was shown to me on the day, which you have obviously confirmed.

this really made me laff the thought of losing his comision obviously annoyed him,
lack of commitment? sorry that i couldnt give you £1500 deposit befor talking to my life partner, who here has this kind of money to throw away with out carefull considerration?
just goes to show how these high end companys that have the likes of david camoren visting them are as corupt and money hungry as every other
how happy am i my misses is a cheapskate lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello ash, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Hi ash

Welcome to the forums,hopefully you will find helpful should you go forward in plumbing,not an easy thing at the moment

I hate modern day sales men,find it hard to distinguish when someone stops being a sales man and becomes a con man
Even when I want something and know its limitations and just want some spec details,you end up with so much endless dribble attached
I like to do my own research and go from there

imho

welcome and welldone for resisting and blowing his ego
cellphone.gif
now check out your local college courses and prices​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock