Discuss Plumbing Links in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: lead work

Chimney flashing, lead slate, bathroom air extraction roof vents. in fact any thing in sheet lead. hptt://www.justlead.co.uk

I am working on my site findaplumber.co.uk and would be grateful if you would take a look. Its only in an early stage but my idea is to charge ÂŁ5 per month for a town or postcode in your area. When you search in Google for plumber in Frimley (for example) you should be top ten on the results page. There will be no strings, no long sign up fees and if you dont like it then cancel without penalty. Tell me your thoughts good and bad!

Hi all
if any one out there is thinking of installing an unvented hot water cylinder and your customers are thinking of a green alternative, you might consider an air source hot water cylinder by this company, I have fitted 4 of them now and If you want to know more about them, then please ask or contact this company.
Air Source Heat Pumps - Product Lists - Earth Save Products Ltd
Regards
Mike

Hello,
With some forty years behind us in the plumbing distribution industry our new website is designed with the plumber in mind. With a full range of brassware fittings including hard to find chrome pipe and fittings, easy ordering, fast delivery and competitive prices take a look at Bathroom, Plumbing, Heating Fittings - The Fittings Company

cheers
All of us at The Fittings Company

Wanted Plumbers, Tilers, Painting Contractors, Roofing Contractors, Builders

TRADESPEOPLE – ARE YOU SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME LOOKING FOR WORK AND NOT ENOUGH TIME EARNING MONEY??

WE CAN HELP!!
We’re constantly looking for good tradespeople like plumbers, tilers, electricians to work with customers of Top Tradespeople. We have job leads coming through all the time just waiting for good tradespeople to go and give quotes to genuine customers looking to have jobs done.

Please check our website http://www.toptradespeople.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Links in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Z
Hi there, I've got a Baxi Duotec 40, had it for about 2 years now and seems to do exactly what i intended it to, I had it fitted just after we...
Replies
Views
M
Hello everyone, I'm a self employed sparky currently doing the train 4 trade skills course and as such I have been bringing in small amounts of...
Replies
Views
T
A
Just a quick question, all in the title really. Obviously as a plumber, I can install all the rads and flow & return pipework for a heating...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
E
Hi - I have installed the first fix for the central heating and hot/cold water in my house (and pressure tested). At the moment I have tails of...
Replies
Views
edwardk
E
D
i have had an independent plumber check my system,a second opinion- he says i need to power flush as there is sludge. my contracted servicer will...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock