Discuss Plumbing Links in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

A new website, HeatandPlumbtastic.com, has been recently launched offering a comprehensive online range of fire, heating and showering products.

The site offers high quality products through a fast and convenient online store which can be accessed anytime day or night.

A spokesperson from HeatandPlumbtastic.com, said: “The website has been designed to let customers order quality products 24/7, with a wide range of choice and rapid delivery. As authorised distributors of plumbing and heating products and a vast experience in the industry, our buying power means we are able to offer great prices for the direct supply of top brands such as Bristan, Dimplex, Triton and Valor plus many more. We pride ourselves on being able to offer a high standard of customer care through a dedicated UK based call centre and secure delivery on all orders.”
All orders are dispatched within three to five working days and delivery is available throughout the UK via a dedicated secure delivery service. Plus, free delivery is offered on all mainland UK orders over £50.
For further information call 01455 551 175 or visit [DLMURL="http://www.heatandplumbtastic.com"]Heatandplumbtastic - Electric Fires, Electric Showers, Mixer Showers and Power Showers[/DLMURL].

shameless plug :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This this website has a range of tap/mixers/showers ect, I mostly use it for the online tranning (videos) they have on there. Lots of good information on there!

pegler.co.uk

Allkare Plumbing and Drainage...

Hi,

I have just started working for Allkare Plumbing and Drainage in their marketing department.

They offer emergency plumbing and general plumbing services across the North West.

Thought this might be useful to your readers.

Thanks

Gareth

Here is a new site that does not tolerate cowboy builders and is interesting for service buyers and service providers. egenie.co.uk gives you the opportunity to rate plumbers, watch their profiiles and certificates before you award a job and, most important, quality is the deciding factor. Good work costs money and the plumber with the best value for money gets the job. Click here and try it out now, it is free and without obligation for both parties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Links in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Z
Hi there, I've got a Baxi Duotec 40, had it for about 2 years now and seems to do exactly what i intended it to, I had it fitted just after we...
Replies
Views
M
Hello everyone, I'm a self employed sparky currently doing the train 4 trade skills course and as such I have been bringing in small amounts of...
Replies
Views
T
A
Just a quick question, all in the title really. Obviously as a plumber, I can install all the rads and flow & return pipework for a heating...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
E
Hi - I have installed the first fix for the central heating and hot/cold water in my house (and pressure tested). At the moment I have tails of...
Replies
Views
edwardk
E
D
i have had an independent plumber check my system,a second opinion- he says i need to power flush as there is sludge. my contracted servicer will...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock