Discuss Plumbing Links in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Please post links to the plumbing related website's that you visit. I'm not a plumber so I couldn't start this one off I'm afraid.

Suppliers, training centre's, etc

Easy Install DIY Solar Panels Kits

Simply put, 'direct' solar tubes are the most efficient solar technology available. This is based on a 2001 study of all solar technologies by the Department of Trade and Industry. (Now Dept of Business). Since then solar tubes have evolved further, and now we are proud to showcase the latest in ‘direct’ heat solar tubes, which have improved solar efficiency even further, using only the highest quality components available in the solar industry. This gives the advantage of better performance and peace of mind but with no heat exchange required, this can free up your twin coil (when applicable) for other applications such as under floor heating/bio mass stoves etc. 1. If you have a traditional ‘gravity feed’ system, with a southerly facing roof space, then you home is ideal. 2. If you have a ‘vented’ thermal store with twin/solar coil, then your home is suitable too. 3. If you have a Combi Boiler, then you will need to replace this at the end of it’s life for a condensing boiler with ‘vented’ tank. 4. If you have a ‘high pressure’ system with gauges, then you will need to replace this with a ‘vented’ tank.

Learn more about DIY solar panels kits at: www.heatmyhome.co.uk

Undertool.co.uk is a new jobs and services auction portal in Britain. On Undertool users offer jobs using the principle of underbidding, meaning the cheapest bid wins. A great new way for consumers to find plumbers and for plumbers to find work!

undertool.co.uk is not the best way for customers to get a plumber if its the cheapest bid wins then the cowboys will get it every time, ****quality work at a fair price***

The Most Informative Heating and Plumbing Website on the Internet Bringing you Low Prices, Quality Products and Unbeatable Customer Support

Heat and Plumb

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Links in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Z
Hi there, I've got a Baxi Duotec 40, had it for about 2 years now and seems to do exactly what i intended it to, I had it fitted just after we...
Replies
Views
M
Hello everyone, I'm a self employed sparky currently doing the train 4 trade skills course and as such I have been bringing in small amounts of...
Replies
Views
T
A
Just a quick question, all in the title really. Obviously as a plumber, I can install all the rads and flow & return pipework for a heating...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
E
Hi - I have installed the first fix for the central heating and hot/cold water in my house (and pressure tested). At the moment I have tails of...
Replies
Views
edwardk
E
D
i have had an independent plumber check my system,a second opinion- he says i need to power flush as there is sludge. my contracted servicer will...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock