Discuss Blow Torch, which one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,at the moment, I'm a world away from you guys working in the industry.
I'm only 5 months into my 2 year 6129 course but when I asked my tutor which blow torch to buy he said without hesitation a Rothenberger Superfire2.Thats good enough for me £52 from CityPlumbing.:)

i mate i have had my roth sf2 for about 2 months now and its starting to play up am thinking of trying the brand new bernzomatic ts7000 does any one know if it is any good?

Attachments

• ts7000.jpg
    ts7000.jpg
    1,018 bytes · Views: 136
i mate i have had my roth sf2 for about 2 months now and its starting to play up am thinking of trying the brand new bernzomatic ts7000 does any one know if it is any good?
yes m8 it will be as good as your old one:rolleyes:

Mate has just bought the new Bullfinch Firepower torch. Knocks spots off the Benzomatic. Makes for very speedy working when soldering up 28mm fittings today. Will definitely be getting one.

It's all British too!

Last edited:
a certain mail order firm sell the primatic ones which are fantasticly simple and last for years. the rothenburger is a little pricey & delicate but is the mutts nutts but make sure its the one with the flame adjusting screw on the back

Hi guys. I'm about to start my apprenticeship and looking at the Rothenberger super fire 2 and Nerrad firejet! Hat peoples personal opinion and preference on them?

Hi guys. I'm about to start my apprenticeship and looking at the Rothenberger super fire 2 and Nerrad firejet! Hat peoples personal opinion and preference on them?

got nerrad cutters but SF2 would be my choice,i kill one in about a year

Nerrad has cool touch nozzle! Look it up on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Blow Torch, which one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Evening all..! Just a couple of questions really.... 1. I have just bought a used hilmor (15-22mm) pipe bender. Do you have to use hilmor guides...
Replies
Views
T
R
Hi, im in need of another blowtorch, are new blowtorches rubbish compared to the older ones from 20-30 years ago? anyway which of the 2 would be...
Replies
Views
JJayMan
J
C
Sorry about the title but with all the trainees about, I had to grab everyones attention and stand out somehow! I am looking for someone who...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
T
Hello Im 23 years old and now coming to the end of a two year City & Guilds 6129 plumbing course which i have funded myself. After three years...
Replies
Views
jono1987
J
B
Help me, I am currently studying the 6129 in Basic Plumbing and am in desperate need of a plumber or plumbing organisation that will be prepared...
Replies
Views
vincentsrus
V

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock