Search the forum,

Discuss On the job training wanted (essex) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BRENDAN CAVANAG

Help me, I am currently studying the 6129 in Basic Plumbing and am in desperate need of a plumber or plumbing organisation that will be prepared to bring me out on the job and educate me and in return I provide my assistance for free. I have self funded the course and invested in my own tools as to a van and am dead serious about plumbing as a career. I currently do not hold a driving licence however I do have a van which am prepared to have used for jobs if required. I really need to get out and get some knowledge HELP HELP HELP!!! I am currently in the Southend Area of Essex and willing to go out for whatever times available, I am technically minded and safety aware have own tools, ppe etc... and very eager so please get in touch.

I DO NOT HAVE
CSCS
DRIVING LICENCE

I DO HAVE
SAFETY BOOTS/HAT/GOGGLES/GLOVES/FLOURECENT JACKET
SPANNERS,FILES,,PLIERS, GRIPS, SCREWDRIVERS, BENDING MACHINE, RADIATOR KEYS, DRAIN BLOCKAGE KIT, PROPANE BURNER, LEAD FREE FLUX, LEAD FREE SOLDER, PIPE CUTTERS, HACKSAW, JUNIOR SAW, DRILLING TOOLS AND EQUIPTMENT AND MORE

Hopefully you will see my determination and snap me up once I have the experience then what with my previous work expeirince I coluld be a great asset to the right person, company. Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Brendan

Make sure you mention what area you are in.

How far you will travel.

Any luck please let the rest of us know how you get on

Hi Mate, I just recently qualified and am also looking for work. I've managed to pick up the odd plumbing job through web sites like Ratedpeople.com. Some of the jobs offered have been quite complex and I'd feel uncomfortable taking them on by myself. If you'd be interested in taking some jobs on together so we can both gain some experience please let me know. I'm based in Basildon so am quite close to you. Any money earnt would be split 50/50. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to On the job training wanted (essex) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock