Discuss Tradesmen quoter.co.uk - Any Good with Google Plerase Help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have everything in writing from them that they are looking for one company in each area and will make sure I get the traffic so I renew.

Its seems better than the bidding sites as I can quote my own prices and im not competing with others in my area

Guys thanks for your help I am going to give this a punt and let you know how I get one... fingers crossed!

Everything in writing?? So if the company go under what then huh?? Is that email worth anything?

IT'S A RIP OFF!!!
why come on here for advice, listen to a dozen of us say it's a rip off (from personal experience) then tell us your gonna do it anyway, sure you value the advice huh....
SUCKER!

to many plumbers ,to many advertising companies,all trying to make money out of you.we are still training fast track plumbers who mostly do not have the skills needed,all these web companies who say pay us ten pounds a lead say we only give details to three plumbers,but in fact give them to ten or more plumbers,you will never be able to prove it.my hamer ,my builder etc just lots of plumbers competing against each other result poor prices corners cut no one happy

I used to use Vetted Tradesmen to generate my leads (i'm no longer trading due to medical issues) out of the lot of the lead generation sites they seemed to have the easiest conversions. Less timewasters and "tyrekickers"

Let me know what you think.
:D

Hi Guys,

Just want to give some feedback from the campaign with Tradesmenquoter.co.uk
which I said I will let you know how it went on.

I paid £199+ Vat to get on some work in from them and I am pleased to say I got my first job today estimated to be £1500.

They also put 15 keywords on the front page of Google for me and its been a fantastic experience from start to finish.

They have provided me with a fantastic service and will be looking to build a very long term business relationship with them over the coming months and years.

And many thanks to Rachel at RBC Management for all her help ion getting me setup, Thanks once again.

Well thats very funny, I dont want to call you a spammer or anything but i was quoted by these about 10 times over the last 2 weeks, Each time they claim to be from Google, yahoo etc... Anyway the last time they rang i pretended to go along with them, they gave me all the general bull of how they can get me on the first page....anyway after my questions they decided to tell me that it is first come first serve and that there would be a big list on the first page... they also explained after i quizzed them that my name personally wouldnt be on the first page but their name would and then when you click on their link that is when my name would appear....aswell as everybody elses, they are a sister company of Local Business Search UK, Looking for a Local Business? City-Visitor . Basically its a big con, And based on your post's and the way they are written i think you may be one of the con artist's promoting these dodgy sites that are pulling innocent people in who are struggling to find work at these hard times. Just my opinion.

Its a real shame that people on this forum are very aggressive towards good experiences with organisation who offer good value for money and call me a spammer. I guess my best bet is to not involve my self with some of this forum members.

Sorry to the members who offered me constructive advice when I started this forum post.

Cant people accept the fact I have generated some business and it is good for the industry. there is enough business for all of us as long as we spend wisely in these tough economic times.

Please remember I started this forum post if you have nothing constructive to say please don't post again.

Thank You

to many plumbers ,not enougth work,and lots of advertising companies,and job brokers,we will give you an exclusive territory,so will a dozen others.we only give job out to 3 people,you will never know if they give the job out to100 people ( AT £10 A PLUMBER DO THE MATHS),who knows the answer ?,i use local leaflet drops,and luckily over the years have built up a list of clients,it is very hard game at the moment and everyone is after your money

OK firstly you say -

Got a call from Tradesmen quoter.co.uk today they said they can generate business through Google for Plumbers and told me they can get me on the front page Google for plumber keywords where I am based for £199 + VAT for 12 months.

I am always sceptical with these companies who call out of the blue.

The salesman was very persistent and showed me a few examples of their work.

Plumber Tingley
Drainage Chorley
Emergency Plumber Nottingham
Plumber South Elmsall

The keywords when I typed them up in google did bring up the tradesmen quoter website and when I clicked it it took me to a plumber that is registred with them.

Is it worth me doing business with them as I am not sure how effective Google is in generating plumbing jobs?

So you thought mmmm ill join the plumbing forum and tell others , i'll post about nothing else just this great offer. Then when people criticise you , you say

Its a real shame that people on this forum are very aggressive towards good experiences with organisation who offer good value for money and call me a spammer. I guess my best bet is to not involve my self with some of this forum members.

Sorry to the members who offered me constructive advice when I started this forum post.

Cant people accept the fact I have generated some business and it is good for the industry. there is enough business for all of us as long as we spend wisely in these tough economic times.

Please remember I started this forum post if you have nothing constructive to say please don't post again.

Thank You

Which i say , I googled the first line of your post " Got a call from Tradesmen quoter.co.uk today " and found you had posted the exact post on other forums including electricals, gardening etc...

Heres one for Lockesmith's - its a shame really

Search | Electrician Business

Also here - Lock Picking 101 • View topic - Tradesmen quoter.co.uk - Any Good with Google?

Also look at the name Lock24 and on this one Plumb24 ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:
OK firstly you say -

So you thought mmmm ill join the plumbing forum and tell others , i'll post about nothing else just this great offer. Then when people criticise you , you say

Which i say , I googled the first line of your post " Got a call from Tradesmen quoter.co.uk today " and found you had posted the exact post on other forums including electricals, gardening etc...

Heres one for Lockesmith's - its a shame really

Search | Electrician Business

Also here - Lock Picking 101 • View topic - Tradesmen quoter.co.uk - Any Good with Google?

Also look at the name Lock24 and on this one Plumb24 ha ha
So plumb24 is not the son of god,he's just a very naughty boy.SPAM,SPAM,SPAM,SPAM,SPAM LOVELY SPAM!!!!!! Well done Joe Poirot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tradesmen quoter.co.uk - Any Good with Google Plerase Help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Just checked the trusted tradesmen site and the plumbing and heating sections are now working,placing a listing is free and adds another string to...
Replies
Views
Andrewlo
A
G
We've been launched a week tomorrow and so far only had one call but he wasn't happy with my 35 pound call out charge. I had interest by people...
Replies
Views
L
Fellow people, I urge you, please don't ever call Plumb Force Direct as they are cowboys! The company is advertised as a sponsored link on...
Replies
Views
Plum Bob 66
P
G
I am so fed up with all these sales calls i keep getting. Trying to flog me a website when i already have one. Selling advertising space in...
Replies
Views
Scottley
S
C
Hello all, I am considering joining Trust a Trader as a plumber and the price is £495 per year, even more than Yellow Pages. Now the guy I...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Back