Discuss exterior 28mm pipe trunking??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
only other option I can think of is to visit local sheet metal work co and let them make it for you to your required spec:)regards TURNPIN

dont know of any anymore....they all closed down and the blokes retrained as gas fitters!!!!

gee, whats up with 28mm copper? paint it and clip it with lots of brass sb clips and its fine. if not copper then id just do it in steel, however difficult. do you have mini dies?

hi guys....can you get a heavy duty pipe trunkin to run over an exterior pipe run? can't seem to find any...needs to be vandel proof to put my customers mind at rest.
cheers.

using square down pipe will not really make it vandal proof as your client requires:)regards turnpin

only other option I can think of is to visit local sheet metal work co and let them make it for you to your required spec:)regards TURNPIN

oh and sorry i meant to type turnpin....not turpin!!! i made you sound like a highway man from back in the day!!!

using square down pipe will not really make it vandal proof as your client requires:)regards turnpin

but i was thinkin if looks like a rwp they are not likely to rip it down and tat it in!

possibly but id prefer a well done job in copper or steel if pushed, up to the client really

the job is well done you cheeky ......lol!!! he just lives in a area with a load of asbo'd,tag wearing hoodies who are likely to create mischeif!

the job is well done you cheeky ......lol!!! he just lives in a area with a load of asbo'd,tag wearing hoodies who are likely to create mischeif!

sorry, didnt mean to question your workmanship, im sure its spot on. i was thinking more of the client, i suppose if its at high risk boxing in is probably the best option, the best material would be metal of somekind, could be timber i guess but will it do the job you need? needs to be well weathered as well, id put it on the client, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to exterior 28mm pipe trunking??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

just went to quote a new combi boiler currently the old combi has had it and needs replacing, took a look at what needed doing, gas is wrong size...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
V
Hi, I am getting a new condenser combi boiler fitted and have had a few quotes. As I understand it, (and I admit am not very knowledgable in...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
A
Hi All I have accumulated several old copper hot water cylinders, old copper pipe, assorted brass fittings and some old taps. Is it worth me...
Replies
Views
E
Although I am an experienced plumber , I know little about solar water heating but thinking of making one up on the cheap( £200 should cover it )...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock