Discuss Tradesmen quoter.co.uk - Any Good with Google Plerase Help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I new it!!
hehe, plumbers arent as thick as you robbing scammers thought huh...
me thinks this particulat thread may go quiet now.
nice one joe for calling him out!!
rofl

no worries, Im sure he's on another forum somewhere though spamming..lol

hey plumb 24, not being funny mate but "they put 15 keywords on the front page of google" means nothing. it's jibberish. nonsense.

no-one can 'put' 'keywords' onto google.

google SEARCHES conntest and makes its own decisions based on algorithms. No-one can 'put' you anywhere.

you must think we're all thick, but hey you are entitled to your opinion.

And before you ask, our in house web guys optimise our site for google. It's definately the muppet show.

Enjoyed this thread, especially with joe's detective work, well done sir! :)

When i told the guy at tradesman quoter that i was not interested as i had researched them and their bad press on the trade forums, he wanted to know which ones' i declined to tell him so i guess this is their response.

they are just thieves mate, noticed he hasnt returned to defend himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tradesmen quoter.co.uk - Any Good with Google Plerase Help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Just checked the trusted tradesmen site and the plumbing and heating sections are now working,placing a listing is free and adds another string to...
Replies
Views
Andrewlo
A
G
We've been launched a week tomorrow and so far only had one call but he wasn't happy with my 35 pound call out charge. I had interest by people...
Replies
Views
L
Fellow people, I urge you, please don't ever call Plumb Force Direct as they are cowboys! The company is advertised as a sponsored link on...
Replies
Views
Plum Bob 66
P
G
I am so fed up with all these sales calls i keep getting. Trying to flog me a website when i already have one. Selling advertising space in...
Replies
Views
Scottley
S
C
Hello all, I am considering joining Trust a Trader as a plumber and the price is £495 per year, even more than Yellow Pages. Now the guy I...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock