Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

I need to replace a 3/4 or 22mm blending valve on a Telford Trident electric hot water boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using...
Replies
Views
This is probably obvious but I want to replace the cartridge to stop dripping. I have done...
Replies
Views
Hi I moved into a property where the pressure is slightly low and they have this super duper...
Replies
Views
I cannot isolate my toilet water supply for a quick-fix, as the valve/tap is buried beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the...
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as...
Replies
Views
I'm about to install a new American Standard Cadet 3 toilet. It's upside down about to receive...
Replies
Views
Hi, am getting our bathroom updated and local company suggested ditching our traditional attic...
Replies
Views
I was looking into a problem with flow rate in my bathroom. A bit confused with how flow rate...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I need to turn on a radiator and want to remove the valve top to put a spanner on it as it as it...
Replies
Views
I have a portable gas fire which keeps switching off. The pilot light lifts for 10 seconds...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the bath panel on my P bath, but it came with the house and I don't know what...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs...
Replies
Views
S
Kitchen sink gurgles when washer in basement discharges
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, just recently everytime I run a bath, flush the toilet, turn in the washing machine...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock