Discuss update on gas course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyg0507

Hi all,

further to one of my posts the other day regarding advice on geting into the gas industry, i have today recieved my info pack from derby college so thought i would post some details for others to read.

The info ive recieved is for a gas foundation course wich would prepare/educate you to then go on and take your acs(at extra cost)

the course i am looking to get onto is for category 3 individuals(new entrants,and are without relevent related qualifacations and/or experience,entering employment for the first time or changing career direction).

There are also courses for cat1+2 individulas.

The course starts in september and is either the day course 0900-1200/1300-1700(7 hour day) cost=£745-asesessment=75.

or

Evening course 1800-2100 2 evenings per week
Cost=£745-assessment=75.

Without going on and on ile leave it there if anyone would like any more details or contact no's just msg me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to update on gas course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all i am wanting some advice regarding geting into the gas industry so any feedback would be great, i was laid off from work during christmas...
Replies
Views
andyg0507
A
A
Having paid a small fortune to do the level 3 c&g course/ACS (mixed with nvq 3 and small little one day course things - though nvq3 whole area...
Replies
Views
michael hollett
M
D
To me the whole plumbing and heating area is a total mess. You don't need any qualifications to go and fix a loo or dripping tap or plumb in a...
Replies
Views
S
This post should be read in conjunction with my previous thread “so you want to be a plumber” I’ve now been in this industry for about 7 months...
Replies
Views
Plouasne
P
Back