Discuss How Do You Advertise On UKPLUMBERSFORUM in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,good point. If the police mag is calling you askfor the last issue to be sent to you. If it is a bloke with a scouse accent, forget it. It is a defo scam! he tried me and got the hump when I asked him for a copy of the mag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How Do You Advertise On UKPLUMBERSFORUM in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

O
got yet another yellow and black bag on the wind screen last week so went on line to argue my case. Also chatted to our old traffic warden now a...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
D
just posting out of intrest is there anyone who only does wet plumbing. ie every thing non gas related. i am busy enough with my jetting, cctv etc...
Replies
Views
dean4drains
D
Hello all, I am on the verge of going self-employed, I am looking to leave my current employer. I am 23 years old and im Gas safe qualified. I...
Replies
Views
K
Just had a reply from the umpteenth application but this time instead of just being sent on spec it was for an advertised apprentice plumber, so I...
Replies
Views
G
We've been launched a week tomorrow and so far only had one call but he wasn't happy with my 35 pound call out charge. I had interest by people...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock