Discuss Cell phone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gregdrain

I'm looking to buying a new cell phone that I can use on the job. I was curious what phones people commonly used. I figured a Blackberry would be convenient for scheduling, but could easily if water got anywhere near it. I've seen some of the sturdier types, like Sonim's line of phones... but I don't know of anyone who's used them or would recommend them.

Is a rugged phone worth it?.

Your thoughts/experiences appreciated.

i go through 2 fones a year, dropped in toilets, melted on boilers, thrown out of windows in disgust, that sort of thing, ive got a 6100, which is more than adequate for me, next time it gets wet i will be downgrading.
blackberry,iphone.... uneeded at work, emails done at home and tunes through my makita radio!!

I don’t know about the rugged bit, but I now have a blackberry so I can have contact all day by text, email and phone etc

Access to the web is also a bonus when you need to find something quickly.

Tip: Make sure you keep it its wallet so it doesn't get damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cell phone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Along with using your mobile web browser to connect to the forum, we also use Tapatalk - iPhone Android Nokia BlackBerry forum app for vBulletin...
Replies
Views
S
What a strange thread for a plumbing forum. I was tired of having a mobile that was all singing all dancing even made the tea if you asked it...
Replies
Views
donald1
D
L
Fellow people, I urge you, please don't ever call Plumb Force Direct as they are cowboys! The company is advertised as a sponsored link on...
Replies
Views
Plum Bob 66
P
S
Hi Guys! What are we charging for a straight forward boiler service? I have been approached by a letting agent to take on his properties and...
Replies
Views
so-solar
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock