Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss boiler service, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

so-solar

Hi Guys!

What are we charging for a straight forward boiler service?

I have been approached by a letting agent to take on his properties and they have asked me to compile a simple price guide, they have also sent me the price list from the current contractor.

The current contractor is charging £65 for a combi boiler service
£27 for a cp12 if booked in blocks of 10
£18.50 an hour callout
£priced per job

Just a couple of prices from there list,

Personally i thought they were a little cheap,

Do not want to sound greedy so i would like some others views on this before i go back to them and ask for more more more!

Cheers

Boiler service price is fine but cp12 and hourly rate are in my opinion nothing other than a joke for a fully trained gas engineer. My expierience of letting agents is running round for keys and tenants not remembering appointments, which is fine if getting the correct rate for the job but not at those prices. At the end of the day it depends on how much you want / need the work but
i think anybody can work for nowt !
Cheers

by sending you the other contractors prices, what are they asking you to do when you price it? if you undercut these prices (service is ok, but how many will they give you?) you will not have time to do the work properly, your choice.

To be honest i thought the service was a little cheap and the cp12 was a joke! I usually charge 27 an hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler service, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock