Discuss Embarrassing things found in bathroom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

thompsonbrown

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Started a bathroom install on monday and found what must be over 400 p*rn mags behind bath panel. 70s, 80s, 90s. Funny to see how women changed there grooming habits over these decades. Placed all these mags into 2 4ft high piles at top of stairs. The woman of the house seen them and asked us to keep this sort of stuff in the van, rather than reading them in the house. :innocent: After a embarrassing explanation of where they come from her husband got it in the neck. Felt so bad for him. If it had been 1 or 2 mags i would have binned them but 2, 4ft high piles, i mean? Things are ok now and his wife's has gave him a nickname "The Perv" Have any of you had anything similar happen?

Found a stack of newspapers propping up one corner of a bath once. The girl had just moved in and was using the bath for the first time when it suddenly tipped making her bite her lip.

What a wolly anyone else would of moved them if you knew you were having a new bath fitted

Called to a w/c in the ladies, that wouldn't flush in a pub, found the problem to be a pair of knickers that had gotten into the syphon, showed the landlady and it turned out they were her daughters which had her initials monogram on them...ooops!

Found a stash of hard core mags rolled up inside a pedestal when I changed a tap.

I found a rubber gimp suit and rubber maids dress in a wardrobe.

Why were you looking in the wardrobe? Couldn't u find the stopcock or something?!

The loft hatch was in there. I tried to hint to the last of the house to put the maids dress on, but no joy.

I went into a bathroom to look for a leak under the bath!

next to the toilet was a picture of a man on his honkers naked in what can be described as an 'excited state'
turns out it was the tenant!!
Thats was the weirdest I've ever seen

Called to a w/c in the ladies, that wouldn't flush in a pub, found the problem to be a pair of knickers that had gotten into the syphon, showed the landlady and it turned out they were her daughters which had her initials monogram on them...ooops!
i had the same only they had gone through the syphon and had blocked the flush pipe at the pan amazing how they got that far

Doing a cylinder swap when I was an apprentice, snowy found a massive black ***** with bobbles on! that he proceeded to chase me round the house with trying to bash me over the head........long storey short it was the husbands, the wife knew nothing about, and looking at his face it was true lol, she then proceeded to chase him and call him strange names....mind you it was in Barnsley, people from there were always up for a laugh:smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Embarrassing things found in bathroom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi guys, I was wondering if you could provide some guidance dealing with a very difficult situation I'm in. Some of you helped me with another...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
S
I've had a very stressful and upsetting experience with a plumber that I employed after seeing good reviews for him on a trade website. I...
Replies
Views
T
P
This week..... We are a company that deals with ANY issue in houses and that means ANY issue...ATM we are installing lintels before our customer...
Replies
Views
NICKNAMES · If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. · If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi all, first post here. I have a problem in our house which I am getting fed up with because the landlord will not fix. I have had electrician...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock