Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Vaillant Boiler Power Boost in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiQ

Many years ago I worked for a floppy disk manufacturer and was surprised to learn that for economy of manufacturing all the magnetic disks inside the case were 1.44MB. The cheaper to buy 720KB disks had their storage capacity limited by a notch in the outer case. Both disks costs the same to make but sold at different prices.

Later I worked for a manufacturer of enterprise data storage systems, mainly sold to financial institutions. The standard model was $300,000 The higher capacity model was $370,000 (those were 1985 prices!!).
Talking to a service engineer I was amazed to hear he disliked having to go to customer premises if they purchased the $70,000 upgrade because he only had to flick a switch and then pretend to be busy for several hours!!

Which leads me to my enquiry ...
If I put (accidently) a 615 coding resistor in my ecoTEC 612 plus - what do you think will happen?

Meow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Boiler Power Boost in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have done a extensive research and watched hours of videos about all of them and looking for the most suitable boiler for our house. The house...
Replies
Views
R
And here we go with another of our FLASH SALES Tonight only - offer expires at midnight on 30th Sep 2015. £100 off Worcester Classic CDi combi...
Replies
Views
C
Hi I live in an old one level converted barn and currently have a vaillant turbomaxvuw vuw 282 LPG boiler . It was installed approx 1997 by prev...
Replies
Views
GArlington
G
Report in full More than 100,000 ageing British boilers will be scrapped and exchanged for newer, more energy-efficient models, under £50 million...
Replies
Views
365drills
R
Hi, I need some help with replacing my 21 year old Potterton Neataheat 75,000 BTU boiler? Having done some a fair amount of reading recently I...
Replies
Views
migoplumber
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock