Discuss Space to replace a PRV on a Worcester 28CDi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cddy86

I'm replacing the PRV on a Worcester 28 CDi, but the space between the red cap and the side of the boiler housing is only about 5mm. The o-ring PRV body is inserted approximately 12mm in to the clipped housing.

Does it slide out when the union is unbolted or is there further dis- assembly required beforehand?
the attached photos show the limited space and inserted PRV.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Space to replace a PRV on a Worcester 28CDi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear Forum members, Hope that you are all doing well! We are thinking of moving our existing boiler from its cupboard to a bathroom corner to...
Replies
Views
This has come up in a few threads so I thought I would give it a try and if it helps, make a quick how to for others to see. Ok, so the CDI...
Replies
Views
B
Replies
Views
T
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock